Full Cuticle Relaxed Perm Straight Hair Frontal Closure with Baby Hair for Most Natural Look!
Length Measurement: In the straight state.
Length Options:: 10-12 to 18-20″
Relaxed Perm Straight Hair Frontal Closure
Frontal closure can be sewn or glued onto the scalp. Use your favorite application method to install.
Density: Gradual Medium (Most natural look)
Knot: Moderately bleached, double knotted for durability!
Color Options: Natural Black Only.
- WE DO NOT sell customized closure size, density or base.
- Due to the nature and complexity of our closures, we cannot give an estimated arrival date for stocked “out of stock” items. We do great quality control on ALL products so will ONLY add items to the site after reviewing them. We will strongly advice ordering the next available option or check back later for updated inventory.
Care and Maintenance
The Relaxed Perm Straight Hair Frontal Closure is hand-knotted to offer a more natural look so require a little “Tender Little Care” Do not put much tension on the closure and do not stretch too hard during installation to avoid damage.
Wash very gently. For a deep scalp cleanse, we recommend removing the closure before wash and reinstall afterward.
Tips from the Expert
• To achieve a more natural scalp that will complement your skin color, we recommend using a very thin stretchable fabric (wig cap for instance) lighter but closer to your skin tone. This will actually give you a more natural looking scalp and will blend easier to your skin tone.
• Before washing, make sure to completely detangle hair from the tip gradually going to the root. Remember that one tangled knot will end up creating a tangled web once wet!
• Always maintain the hair going in one direction throughout the shampooing and conditioning process to avoid matting which leads to tangling.
Note: If you apply permanent hair color, wash hair with vinegar after rinsing off the color. Then follow with shampoo and conditioner. This is a great clarifying recipe.