Different Types Of Curly Weave Curl Pattern
3A & 3B CURL CHARACTERISTICS
The 3A and 3B curls are usually medium luster curls, although some curls have lower luster. The curls are usually well defined and springy curls for a 3B and S pattern Curls for a 3A. Learning the Different Types Of Curly Weave Curl Pattern will help you determine the best curly weave for sew-in.
– Deep Curly – 3B CurlDeep curly or 3B strands are coarse, springy ringlets with the circumference of a Sharpie marker. Unlike 3A curls that get easily pulled out or lose their definition, they stay coiled no matter what product you put on them. However, they can get dry and frizzy quickly, so be sure to use products that attract moisture to the strands.
3B-3C & 3C-4A CURL CHARACTERISTICS
– Kinky Curly – 3B-3C CurlCompared to 3B strands, kinky curly hair weave 3B-3C strands are definitively tighter. They are thickly packed together, giving way to a more natural volume. They have the size of a straw or pencil and tend to have a finer texture, which makes them more prone to dryness, breakage, and loss of definition. Frizziness can also be an issue with this type, so try to use sulfate-free products.
– Afro Tight Kinky Curly – 3C-4A CurlAfro Tight Kinky Curly Hair 3C-4A strands have dense, springy, S-patterned coils with the size of a crochet needle. They tend to retain more moisture than other hair types, meaning they are the least likely to shrink. But, they do need some serious hydration to keep them bouncy and healthy. A combination of creams, oils, and gels can do the trick.
How to Choose the Best Curly Weave for Sew-InPoorly chosen curly weaves can look fake and cheap. Worse, they can damage your natural hair. The key to gorgeous, natural-looking hair is selecting the right extensions for your hair type. With several options, how do you know which is the best for you?
– Make Sure it is 100% Cuticle Virgin Hair
Cuticle Virgin Hair Virgin is chemically unprocessed human hair. Considered of the highest quality, it lasts longer than other hair extension types. It also requires proper care and maintenance since its cuticles are intact. This means more work is needed to maintain its look and feel.
– Make Sure the Texture Matches | Different Types of Weave StylesBlend your curls with that of the weave to make it look as natural as possible. To make sure the texture matches, pay close attention to the coarseness of your real hair and the texture of your bundles. Try to base your choice on the texture of your leave out after styling or manipulation to avoid everyone from immediately spotting that your weave and sew-in don’t match.
– Make Use of the Curly Length Chart | Best Curly Weave for Sew In
The curly length guide helps you understand the difference between hair texture and length before placing an order. Curly hair tends to look shorter compared to other natural hair types. If you buy a 14-inch curly hair bundle, you will only get shoulder-length hair. The 22-inch will only be as long as 20-inch hair. If you want tighter coils or a lot of hair, opt for a shorter length and natural density to avoid excessive tangling. For a longer length, it’s best to choose a wig or clip-in as you can easily take it out and detangle it.
For the purest hair in the market, shop ONYC®. We use 100% Full Cuticle Human Hair and have excellent customer service with knowledgeable staff. Our products are proven to be reused for up to one full year. You can effectively color them as you like, too. Overall, the brand brings the best value to your money.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?