I Tip Hair Extensions FAQs
Micro Links for African American hair Questions and Answers
One of the most common Micro Links for African American Hair Questions and Answers we receive is What are Micro Links / Micro Bead Hair Extensions?
One of the most recent hair extension trends is micro bead hair extensions! These are also known as Micro Links or I-Tips Extensions. In this method, Keratin pre-bonded/pre-tipped hair is precisely inserted into the beads using this technique, which is followed by securing it to your hair.
The tiny bead-like clamps known as micro link beads are what attach the hair extensions to your natural hair. The extensions are small and are applied to your natural hair one strand at a time using an application instrument called hair extension pliers.
ONYC Hair ethnic hair tip hair extensions come in two sizes:
Size Options Medium: 1g/strand, 25 Strands per Pack, Weight per Pack: 25g
Size Options Small: 0.5g/strand, 50 Strands per Pack, Weight per Pack: 25g
One of the Micro Links for African American hair Questions and Answers we receive is “How many packs of micro links are needed for hair?”
There are many factors that you must consider when deciding how many I-tips packs you would need for a full head of ethnic hair tip hair extensions. Some factors that determine how much hair you need include the state of your natural hair, the thickness, and length of your natural hair, and the look you are going for. For instance, how long and how thick you want your finished style to be.
Only a professional stylist that understands this method of Hair Extension will be able to tell you how much hair you will really need! But reference below for a general guide:
- The displayed price for ONYC ethnic hair tip hair extensions is per set. One set is 25 grams (equivalent to 1/4 of a weave bundle).
- Both 1g and 0.5g have an equal amount of hair per pack. The difference is the individual strand size.
- How much hair you need depends on your hair length, head size, and desired look. Please consult your stylist!
- In general, to add natural fullness, to add natural fullness, 2 sets are enough.
- For length increase, for example, 4 inches length increase or more, you will need a minimum of 5 to 6 sets.
- Before adding to the cart and checking out, make sure to read the full details of this product provided here. Also, read our detailed micro links for african american hair questions and answers
- We will advise you to consult with your stylist before placing your order if you are buying the hair yourself! So you will know how much hair you need…
If your question is “Can you use Microlinks on Natural Hair?/ Are Microlinks good for black hair?” YES, you can use Micro links on Natural Hair and Micro links are very good for black hair! In fact, micro links are one of the safest methods of hair extensions for Natural Black Hair.
ONYC Hair offers one of the best and most natural ethnic hair tip hair extensions.
ONYC® I tip length and corresponding Bead Size:
14 Inches- Buy Large Beads
16 Inches – Buy Large Beads
18 Inches – Buy Large Beads
20 Inches – Buy Medium Beads
22 Inches – Buy Medium Beads
For now, we offer colored I Tip for our Silky Straight I Tip Hair Extensions only. For any other texture, the Tip Extensions are only available in Natural Black Color!
- If you plan to color the hair, the general rule is not to go more than two shades lighter than the original color. It is also wise to do a strand test to see the result you might get. Please note that the strand color tested product is void for exchange.
- For additional coloring guides and questions, you must consult a professional hair color expert that is experienced in coloring treated hair.
To achieve a natural and flawless look, your hair needs to be at least 4 inches long. This will ensure it is long enough to cover the Tips.
The maintenance of the hair had more to do with the texture of the hair. Make sure to look for proper maintenance for the hair texture of the I-Tip you are using. Also, contact the professional stylist that installed your hair.
If your question is “Where can I find Micro Link Hair Extensions on Black Hair near me? “ You are not alone! Micro links are mostly used on Caucasians’ hair, though it’s becoming one of the alternative options for African Americans! The Natural Hair Extensions Clip In and Human Hair Weave are still the most used option.
That being said, the first thing to do is to find the BEST ethnic hair tip hair extensions texture for you as most stylists do not carry Micro Link Hair Extensions on Black Hair.
We will recommend doing a consultation with your stylist before ordering. If you do not have a stylist, the best way is to ask friends, and family, and research on google or social media.
One of the common questions we received from our natural customers is “Can you use microlinks on 4c hair?” Yes, you can definitely use microlinks on 4c hair! With the vast selection of natural ethnic hair tip hair extensions, you will find a texture to suit your natural hair.