Office/Warehouse Order Storage Fulfillment Staff
Part-Time| Pay: $12-$15/hour (Full-Time and Manager Opportunity)
Provides materials, equipment, and supplies by directing receiving, warehousing, and distribution services; supervising staff. Ensure the smooth and efficient operations of shipping and receiving departments. Responsible for coordinating the activities of employees engaged in material handling, shipping, storage and transportation. Warehouse is open Monday through Friday 10AM-5PM.
Daily responsibilities will include, but not limited to, the following:
- Preparing customer daily orders by carefully packaging goods in an appropriate manner, identifying any order or address issues.
- Shipping customer orders in a timely manner following packaging procedures.
- Unloading and stocking items in their designated places when new inventory arrives.
- Assessing inventory levels by counting items on hand as well as our inventory system.
- Processing weekly inventory.
- Preparing boxes and packaging products following box Check-in, Check-Out procedure.
- Maintaining, organizing and restocking inventory in warehouse.
- Maintaining the general cleanliness and order of the warehouse.
- Monitoring warehouse supplies and notifying the general manager when new supplies are needed.
- Washing, and packaging and labeling hair extension. (Experience not required!)
- Entering shipping info in computer.
- Basic knowledge of working and typing on computers.
- Candidate must have experience with taking inventory. Accuracy and attention to detail are vital.
- Ability to pass a criminal background check
- Some warehouse experience required.
- Must be able to work in the United States.
- The ideal candidate will be fluent in English.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Quick learner; able to follow instructions.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong work ethic and extremely reliable.
- Strong attention to detail and good hand-eye coordination.
- Knowledge of bar-code scanning is a bonus but not required.
- Shipping (USPS, UPS/FedEx) and is great but not a requirement; we are more interested in someone willing to learn and grow with the company. We are a small business, so dependability and flexibility are needed.