Online Order FAQ
- Browser Compatibility: Our site is compatible with Mozilla Firefox; ensure to use this browser for the best browsing experience with our site. It is totally free; CLICK HERE to download Mozilla Firefox if you do not have one.
- Address Verification: our credit card processing uses an address verification system which verifies your address you have with your credit card company. Ensure you are inputting only the 5 digit zip code. This happens sometimes, too, especially if you’ve moved and your information changed. Here are some areas to look for — all of which you can update by visiting your Billing setting page.
Incorrect expiration date: Review the expiration date on your credit card. If your card expired, add an up-to-date credit card to your account, and assign it to be your primary form of payment.
Incorrect credit card number: Check that the credit card number is correct and up-to-date.
Incorrect billing address and phone number: Does the telephone number and billing address you gave for your credit card including zip code match those that your credit card company has? Either edit the credit card details on your Billing settings page (under the Billing tab), or contact your credit card company to change the address and phone number associated with your card.
Ensure to correspond with your Credit Card Company to verify your address correctly.
- Different Shipping Address: If your shipping address is different from your billing address. Do NOT click “update your address” and change it to your shipping address, this will decline your card. Rather, click “Add a new Shipping Address” this is where to input your shipping address. Please note that orders going to a different address other than billing will be delayed and will require you to verify your credit card. Please click Shipping Policy for more details.
- Your card reached its limit: All cards have limits. Here’s how certain kinds can cause a decline.
Your credit card limit was reached (insufficient funds): Check your credit limit. You may have reached your daily or total credit card limit on the day we tried to charge your card. If this is the case, ask your credit card company to increase your limit. The charge exceeded the maximum amount allowed for a single charge: Check the maximum amount your card can be charged at a single time. If the declined charge is higher than this amount, try asking your credit card company to increase the limit. You can also enter a new credit card with a higher limit.
Your card reached the maximum number of charges allowed in a period: Check how many times your card can be charged in a given time period. If you’ve reached this amount, you can make a payment with a different form of payment. You can also talk to your bank about increasing this limit or wait until your card can be charged again.
Your card doesn’t accept charges from an online source: Check to see if your card allows online transactions. If it doesn’t, talk to your credit card company about allowing online charges Or, use a different card as your primary form of payment.
- International Billing address: Our System will decline ALL orders with International billing address. Please visit International shipping for details regarding International orders.
611 Lofstrand Lane
Rockville, MD 20850