ORDERS,SHIPPING AND RETURNS FAQ
Most frequent questions and answers
Yes, we do! Please note that we only accept Western Union or Bank Transfer for all international orders. Please view our International shipping Policy.
Yes, we do ship once an order is confirmed. All orders are processed the next business day upon confirmation of cleared payment. Orders are then shipped according to your shipping preference. We will contact you and give you the estimated ship date if your order is out of stock. CLICK HERE to view our detailed Shipping policy.
All orders are processed through our website; we do not support phone orders at this time.
Our online ordering system is available 24hrs for your convenience.
However, we are available during normal business hours via phone or email to answer any question/concern you may have.
Hours Of Operation
Monday – Friday (Excluding Holidays)
10:00 am to 5:00 pm EST
Please Reference below as the Most Common Reasons why your credit card is getting decline:
- Incorrect expiration date: Review the expiration date on your credit card. If your card expired, add an up-to-date credit card to your account, and assign it to be your primary form of payment.
- Incorrect credit card number: Check that the credit card number is correct and up-to-date.
- Incorrect credit card code: Check that the credit card security code is correct and up-to-date.
- The incorrect billing address and phone number: Do the telephone number and billing address you gave for your credit card including zip code match those that your credit card company has? Everything must match! If different, contact your credit card company to change the address and phone number associated with your card. Ensure to correspond with your Credit Card Company to verify your address correctly.
Other Reasons to cause Transaction Decline:
- Browser Compatibility: Our site is compatible with all browsers except Internet Explorer. Google Chrome is the most compatible browser.
- Address Verification: our credit card processing system uses an address verification system that verifies your address you have with your credit card company. Ensure you are inputting correct information on the correct field! This happens sometimes, too, especially if you've moved and your information changed. Here are some areas to look for all of which you can update via billing session on your order.
- Different Shipping Address: If your shipping address is different from your billing address. Do NOT click “update your address” and change it to your shipping address, this will decline your card. Rather, add a new Shipping Address. Please note that orders going to a different address other than billing will be delayed and will require you to verify your credit card. Please click Shipping Policy for more details.
- Your card reached its limit: All cards have limits. Here's how certain kinds can cause a decline.
- Your credit card limit was reached (insufficient funds): Check your credit limit. You may have reached your daily or total credit card limit on the day we tried to charge your card. If this is the case, ask your credit card company to increase your limit.
- The charge exceeded the maximum amount allowed for a single charge: Check the maximum amount your card can be charged at a single time. If the declined charge is higher than this amount, try asking your credit card company to increase the limit. You can also enter a new credit card with a higher limit.
- Your card reached the maximum number of charges allowed in a period: Check how many times your card can be charged in a given time period. If you've reached this amount, you can make a payment with a different form of payment. You can also talk to your bank about increasing this limit or wait until your card can be charged again.
- Your card doesn't accept charges from an online source: Check to see if your card allows online transactions. If it doesn't, talk to your credit card company about allowing online charges Or, use a different card as your primary form of payment.
- International Billing address: Our System will only allow Canadian Credit Card and will decline ALL other International cards. Please visit International shipping for details regarding International orders.
This refers to our stock item order that cannot be filled immediately. It is not currently available but the estimated delivery date is set. You can place the order to be sent at a later date upon its arrival.
It depends on the exact backorder items availability. In most cases, the expected shipping date will be listed as you select that particular item.
This refers to our non-stock item. It is not currently available but the estimated delivery date is set. You can place the order to be sent at a later date upon its arrival.
Note: Custom order is NON-RETURNABLE and NON-EXCHANGEABLE.
All orders are processed online. We do not have an open retail store, however, we do have our warehouse. You can order online and then pick it up at our warehouse location.
611 Lofstrand Lane
Rockville, MD 20850
We handle most customer service questions and comments via e-mail. All questions are usually answered promptly. Please do take a moment to go through our informative Customer Service Center, you may find the answer to most of your question there. You are also welcome to call our phone number 201-589-ONYC(6692) between 10 am to 5 pm EST Monday to Friday (Excluding public holidays). Feel free to leave us a voicemail and we will return your call promptly!
Custom Order Hair FAQs
Custom-order are items not available for immediate shipment. We do not stock items on custom orders; items will be sourced and processed after order placement.
Yes, please reference below:
- Machine Weft: 2 Bundles per item.
- Large Frontal Closure: 1 Piece per item.
- Clip-In: 2 Sets per item.
- I Tip: 3 Sets per item
- Tape-In: 2 Sets per item.
Custom-order items are not available for immediate shipment. Items will be available within 6 to 12 weeks from your order confirmation date.
Please order an in-stock item if you do not wish to wait!
No, once the status says “Custom-Order In Progress” it cannot be canceled or refunded.
To know the status of your order, please log in to your account and view Order History.
Make sure to review full product detail including the FAQ if available. This is to make sure the item you are ordering is the right item for you!
NO, the custom-order items is also non-exchangeable once you receive it unless the wrong item is received.
This honestly never happens! We properly review all orders and the last thing we do is mess up your order after such a LONG WAIT☹
Make sure to review full product detail including the FAQ if available prior to ordering. This is to make sure the item you are ordering is the right item for you!
The texture is just like our stock items! We encourage customers to review the product before purchase and also to order samples if necessary.
Our avid and loyal customers trust us when it comes to consistency, we go above and beyond to please our customers!
Unfortunately, we do not offer that option☹
Before adding item as a custom order option, we have tested the products and made sure you will be pleased!
Due to the fact that computer monitor color settings and coil pattern differs, we strongly recommend referencing the pictures on our website. However, you may email us a sample picture for more reference. To do this please email email@example.com with subject line "Custom Order Request"
Closures require less amount of hair to produce, and because Small Closure requires really small amount of hair to produce, we cannot fulfill that request.
No! All Discounts and Coupons including Reward and subscription codes are applicable to stock items ONLY.