FULL-TIME SEO/ ORM Manager
Come Work With Us and get rewarded for your expertise, dedication, and commitment!
Are you a proven SEO SPECIALIST with an understanding of Online Reputation? Then come work with us and be rewarded…
Online reputation management is the process of controlling what shows up when someone Googles a brand name. ORM shows the brand’s credibility and its customer’s trust in it. A company’s brand and reputation will live or die by what is said about it online. The definition itself says what shows up when someone Googles a brand!
Reputation management is not all about suppressing unflattering links, along with this; it is the process of building a good and positive brand image that gives quality and relevant information to the users.
You will be responsible for managing all SEO and ORM activities such as content strategy, contextual link building, and keyword strategy to increase reputation and rankings on all major search networks. You will also manage all SEM campaigns on Google, Yahoo, and Bing in order to maximize ROI once implemented.
- Ensure the brand’s reputable profiles and links show on brand keywords.
- Finding high authority profiles for brand reputation which will rank on #1 page when anybody searches our keywords.
- Plan, develop implement and optimize offsite SEO strategies that increase the asset’s search engine rankings.
- Social Media Marketing.
- Creation of Content Marketing plan – Article/Blogs
- Directory Submission.
- Target keywords/entities by creating a three-tier or multi-tier structure.
- Promoting our website + social sites like Pinterest, and YouTube by creating a linking structure in Guest posts so that it looks natural to Google. And this will also increase our website and social profile ranking in Google SERP’s.
- Finding different ways to promote our Guest Posts or blogs by Document Sharing, putting natural links to a guest post by image sharing, social
- Blog Commenting.
- Social Bookmarking.
- Local Citations.
- Image Sharing.
- Link Building: Only Contextual do follow backlinks with a low spam score of 10% or less.
- Work towards organic search optimization and ROI maximization.
- Regularly perform thorough keyword research.
- Identify key SEO KPIs
- Monitor redirects, click rate, bounce rate, and other KPIs.
- Identify buyer persona to better target identified audiences.
- Identify problems and deficiencies and implement solutions in a timely manner.
- Suggest improvements for process and productivity optimization.
- Stay up to date with the latest SEO and digital marketing latest trends and best practices across the industry Google, Bing, Amazon, Yahoo, etc
- Work with a team of website, blog, and content writers to improve website search results across multiple assets.
- Prepare and present full weekly reports.
Requirements Qualification and Skills
- Experience planning and implementing a successful ORM strategy
- Experience planning and implementing a successful SEO strategy
- Huge Offsite SEO knowledge, understanding of how to create backlinks etc.
- Demonstrable examples of successful SEO campaigns to be discussed at your interview
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google)
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO
- Ability to analyze data and provide evidence-based recommendations
- Experience in social media (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Youtube)
- Experience in Forums and Blog posting to further enhance the best approach and practice.
- Auditing and reviewing our site performance and strategies to find opportunities to deliver SEO ranking & revenue growth.
- Conducting competitor analysis to find opportunities and new tactics and strategies to deploy to drive SEO ranking & revenue growth across link building, on-site, content
- Identify weaknesses within the SEO profile of our websites and develop strategies for growth in multiple markets
- Keeping ahead following Google Algorithm updates, analyzing changes across the market, and actioning projects as a result/in preparation for these updates.
- Ability to produce a strategy and deliver on multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong knowledge and experience using SEO tools (Ahrefs, SEMRush, etc..)
- Understand the intricacies across blogging, website, and social media content and how they impact SEO strategies
- Must be creative enough to come up with going viral concepts and strategies
- Strong command of the English language and grammar
- Very good communication skills.
- BS/MS degree in a quantitative, test-driven field
- Google Analytics: 2 years (Preferred)
- ₦120,000 to ₦180,000 a month with the opportunity into a management position and raise!