IMMEDIATE HIRE: Administrative Assistant /Personal Assistant to the CEO
Status: Part-Time to Full-Time| Pay: $12-$15/hour (with opportunity for advancement with commission)
Note PLEASE DO NOT apply if you have NO previous experience. The position is immediate hire, Part-time to start (up to 30 hours/week) with full-time possibility. Office hours: 10 am to 5 pm EST Monday to Friday at our Rockville location.
About This Job:
Do you take pride in your work, have attention to detail, possess a leadership personality and can roll your sleeves to get work done?
Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit, customer service skills and a strong independent work ethic but a great team member?
Are you looking for a company that will reward your performance and gives you room to grow based on your proven results?
If the answer to all of the above is yes, then consider joining our team.
ONYC Hair, a reputable and expanding hair extension, hair accessory and eyelash Company, is looking for talent to work as a part of our exclusive team working directly with our CEO and Founder. Attention to details is a must. This position will be working for someone with strong work ethics and takes significant pride in her work.
1) Project management: Strong verbal and written communication skills required. Work on behalf of our CEO in some of her work which includes but not limited to managing ongoing PR and marketing projects. For example, reviewing and corresponding with our video editor, photographers, photo editor, web developer, article writers, PR firm, and marketing partners.
2) Managing Social Media Accounts:
- Strong working knowledge of popular social networking sites (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn) is a MUST.
- Create Press Releases / Newsletters
- Blog Post/ Article submission
The content of written work will be centered on the topics of hair and beauty, so it's important to have some interest in this area.
- Administrative and Customer Service: Strong verbal and written communication skills required.
- Provide customer services as needed with issues such as order tracking, back orders etc.
- Answer phones professionally and courteously within two rings
Perform client consultation and schedule appointments.
- Order Processing as assigned:
- Manage the entire order fulfillment process with 100% details and accuracy.
- Process payments and create invoices
- Prepare shipping labels via FedEx, UPS, USPS, and DHL
- Processes returns.
Qualities we are looking for:
- Attentive to detail.
- Fast learner, and willing to work hard in a fast-paced environment.
- Reliable and quick thinking.
- Organized and adaptable.
- Professional spelling and grammar
- Forward thinking.
- Type minimum of 40 WPM
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook to manage multiple calendars, track information, type correspondence, additional general office duties and facilitating office maintenance.
- Minimum of 2 years office experience preferred.
- Must have excellent oral and written English communication skills, be highly motivated, organized and extremely detail oriented. We are looking for an outgoing self-starter with a positive attitude who enjoys a small business environment.
- Computer skills are a must. Candidates must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- This is a critical customer/ client contact position that requires strong oral and written communication skills including tact and diplomacy.
- Administrative and customer service experience required.
- Some interest/background in hair extension/ beauty is a bonus.
- Applicants MUST be willing to work in a diversified environment.
- This is onsite position and not remote.
Apply Now Include in your application, the following:
(a) A cover letter, starting off with "I totally read all requirements"
(b) Your resume